The Local Gardeners That People Trust
Gardeners Harrow Weald makes it easy to find reliable, professional local gardeners. One call is all it takes to book your service, and you’ll always have the opportunity to discuss your requirements for your appointment onsite with an expert before your service starts.
You can take advantage of a range of high quality gardening services suitable for everything from light weeding and pruning or garden maintenance, a little lawn care or lawn mowing, right up to high pressure jet washing, garden clearance, and full garden landscaping services to transform your garden into a verdant green paradise.
Why Use Our Gardening Services?
- Work from small teams of trained, professional local gardeners
- All tools needed to complete your gardening services are included in them
- You’re always covered by our full insurance and quality guarantees – even for heavy work like tree removal
- Get in touch with an expert 24 hours a day – we’re open around the clock
- Weekend and Bank Holidays booking options are available – and they don’t cost you extra!
- There’s no fee or obligation involved in our quoting system – ask for one whenever you want one
- Most of our gardening services include the removal of 180 litres of garden waste for free
Your Gardening Options
You’ll have a diverse range of gardening services to choose from. You can hire the local gardeners we dispatch to you for:
- Garden Maintenance: these are things like weeding and pruning, lawn mowing, and lawn care.
- Garden Landscaping: install new features of all kinds, including sheds, fencing, decking, and more.
- Junk Removal and Garden Clearance: get rid of unwanted junk in your outside area with ease.
- Tree Removal and Stump Grinding: have difficult trees removed from even the most tricky-to-access areas.
- Patio Cleaning and Gutter Cleaning: delivered using the most effective current technology, and ideal for those final finishing touches.
No matter what you need from us, the first stage of your appointment will almost always involve meeting your team of two professional gardeners and walking round your property with them. This gives you plenty of opportunities to lay out exactly what you want to get done, and to receive any advice that you might be interested in. At the end of your onsite consultation, your gardener will be able to confirm the quote you already received so you’ll know precisely what you’ll pay.
How to Hire Your Local Gardeners
Talk to your local gardeners now. We’re here to help you 24/7! Just pick up your phone and dial 020 3404 1770, or contact us online using our booking form. You’ll be able to instantly start chatting to one of our friendly advisory team, and they’ll set you up with a free quote, or the gardening service you need, on the spot.